Tuesday 28 March 2017

What Will You Stamp #WWYS109 - Turning 18

Hello Everyone

This week I am taking part in my first challenge at What Will You Stamp? #WWYS109
It's a weekly challenge blog and this week we are sharing all of our ideas for using this new balloon set... Balloon Adventures!


I'm not at the stage just yet with my son that I need to think about milestone birthdays but close.....he enters double digits in July so it's sort of a big deal.
On the other hand, my nieces and nephew are at that age. My youngest niece is turning 18 at the end of March.  She has just started study at university and living away from home which in itself is scary, let alone officially becoming an adult.  

So needing an 18th birthday card and knowing that she's not a real girly girl, I found it a bit challenging.  But thought I can't go wrong with balloons. And yes I know it's pink, and pink is girly but I just love Melon Mambo!!!

Here is what I made for her:


I cased this from Pinterest - full credit to Cindy Brumbaugh of cindyleebeedesigns.com

I love the way that this card shows both sides of the It's My Party Designer Series Paper, and the colours of Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Sahara Sand match perfectly together.
I used the Balloon Builder Punch for the balloons and the Number of Years stamp set for the 18, before I die cut them with the Large Number Framelits Dies.
A bit of Bakers Twine for the balloon strings and the front is finished.


I carried the design through to the inside of the card using the streamer image stamp from the Balloon Adventures stamp set...the sentiment is also from the same set.

Want to make this card??....You can!!
Contact me to find out how....or shop now.  
My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, 
just click the shopping trolley on the right.

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!
Make sure you are on my mailing list to received the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue COMING SOON!!!!!
 Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.
Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 
xx


2 comments:

  1. Such happy colors you have chosen. Well done, Leisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have also stamped the inside of your card Leisa - great colour selection, love this DSP. Thanks for joining us at WWYS this week

    ReplyDelete