Sunday 19 March 2017

Congratulations

Hi Everyone

Welcome to my Designer Series Paper Challenge where I am showcasing
a Designer Series Paper Suite in the current Stampin' Up!® Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues - keeping in the spirit of #loveitchopit

Day 7: Floral Boutique- Designer Series Paper
2016 - 2017 Annual Catalogue



This 12x12 pack is great value with six designs and each double sided, there will be no shortage of projects here.  The pack contains 12 sheets, 2 each of the six designs. This suite coordinates with Night of Navy and Whisper White.

Here is the card I have created today:



Night of Navy card stock is my go to colour at the moment.  
It is very pleasing to the eye and can be used for both masculine and feminine cards. 
I decided to use this as my card base, simply because of that reason. I chose one of the floral prints from the Designer Series Paper (DSP) and adhered it using Multi Purpose Liquid Glue.

The sentiment is from the Floral Phrases Stamp Set which coordinates beautifully with this paper and can be team up with the Detailed Floral Thinlits DIes for the perfect all round set


A versatile set with a touch of elegance.

 Want to make this card??....You can!!
Contact me to find out how....or shop now.  
My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, 
just click the shopping trolley on the right.

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

So another week has passed which means today is the last of my Designer Series Paper Challenge.
I will be posting thought the coming weeks with different projects I have planned so please check back regularly. Better still....
Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  
Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.
Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment