Tuesday 14 March 2017

Thinking of You

Hi Everyone

Welcome to my Designer Series Paper Challenge where I am showcasing
a Designer Series Paper Suite in the current Stampin' Up!® Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues - keeping in the spirit of #loveitchopit


Day 2: Blooms & Bliss - Designer Series Paper
2016-2017 Annual Catalogue



This 12x12 pack is great value with six designs and each double sided, there will be no shortage of projects here.  The pack contains 12 sheets, 2 each of the six designs. This suite coordinates with Blushing Bride, Island Indigo, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper White card stock.

A gorgeous selection of floral designs which can be used for many occasions.  Here is the card I have created today:



Using the Island Indigo coordinating card stock as my base, I adhered a piece of the Designer Series Paper (DSP) using Multi Purpose Liquid Glue.
I chose the sentiment from the Window Shopping Stamp Set and stamped this on Whisper White card stock, then cut out with a label die from the Project Life® Cards & Labels Framelits Dies set. I used Dimensionals to mount sentiment to the card. 

So there you have it!  A beautiful card to give.

Want to make this card??....You can!!
Contact me to find out how....or shop now.  
My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, 
just click the shopping trolley on the right.

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  
Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.
Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment