Sunday 12 March 2017

Hope Your Day Goes Swimmingly

Hi everyone 

It is Day 7 of my challenge where 
I am showcasing a card a day for 7 days. 

This is it!!!! 
I have completed the challenge set by Kylie Bertucci in her Aim for Alaska group. I have really enjoyed sharing my projects with you and I hope I have given you some inspiration to be creative. I would like to thank you all so much for following my 7 Day Challenge - I really appreciate your support and comments. So before I show you today's card, here's a recap of my creations 





Today's card:

Swimmingly



Today I have made a card that could be used for a number of occasions - either a celebration or just to wish somebody a great day!

 I have used Calypso Coral as my card base and layered with Whisper White. I stamped a school of fish swimming in Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron and Dapper Denim ink. I then took a piece of Whisper White and stamped the sentiment also in Dapper Denim. I used the Stitched Shape Framelits Dies to cut out and create faux stitching.  I took this and layered in onto a piece of Calypso Coral card stock, cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies.  I finished off with a few Enamel Shapes from the Subtles Colour Family and mounted the circle with Dimensionals.

Want to make this card??....You can!!
Contact me to find out how....or shop now.  
My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, 
just click the shopping trolley on the right.

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

 Just because this challenge has come to an end, I will still be here blogging.  Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.
Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment