Thursday 16 March 2017

A Happy Hello

Hi Everyone

Welcome to my Designer Series Paper Challenge where I am showcasing
a Designer Series Paper Suite in the current Stampin' Up!® Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues - keeping in the spirit of #loveitchopit


Day 4: Festive Birthday - Designer Series Paper
2016-2017 Annual Catalogue



This 12x12 pack is great value with six designs and each double sided, there will be no shortage of projects here.  The pack contains 12 sheets, 2 each of the six designs. This suite coordinates with a heap of colours including Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White.
  And as an added bonus most of these Suites have a card stock pack of selected colours to coordinate perfectly.

With bright and funky designs this suite is sure to make anybody happy.  
Here is the card I have created today:


Today I chose Melon Mambo card stock as my base, I adhered a piece of the Designer Series Paper (DSP) using Multi Purpose Liquid Glue.  The sentiment I have used for this card is from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set. I stamped this on Whisper White card stock using Tempting Turquoise ink, then cut out with a label die from the Tags & Labels Framelits Dies set. I took my Sponge Dauber and inked around the edges of the tag to give it a bit of a lift.  Then used Dimensionals to adhere to card

So there you have it!  How bright and cheery is this. 
All the papers are double sided right?....so what happens when I use the reverse of the design above????


....a totally different looking card!!!  See how universal these Designer Series Paper Suites are!! And what is even better is one pack (12 sheets) of Designer Series Paper cut will give you 72 card fronts.  Just another reason to #loveitchopit


Now don't forget we are in the last 2 weeks of Sale-a-Bration where you get to pick one of the items pictured below for FREE with every $90AUD you spend. And there are no limits - spend $90, choose 1 item; spend $180, choose 2 items and so on

What a great range of items to choose from - stamp sets to designer series papers to embellishments.


But hurry as this offer end 31st March 2017!!!
(that's just 2 weeks left!!)

Want to make this card??....You can!!
Contact me to find out how....or shop now.  
My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, 
just click the shopping trolley on the right.

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  
Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.
Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment