Monday 27 March 2017

Global Design Project #GDP079 - Theme Challenge

Hi Everyone

 Welcome to the Global Design Project for this week.  
Our theme today is Amusement Park. 



When I think of amusement parks, I think of roller coasters and bumper cars, show bags, kids having fun and of course food. You can spend ages just walking around the park and still never see everything. And everything is spinning.....the rides, the turnstiles, soft serve ice cream, fairy floss and those cute the little ducks that float around on the water pond.....these are the things that have inspired my card today:


So I thought the Swirly Bird stamp set was the perfect match for this theme.  I have used Bermuda Bay as my card base and the layered with Whisper White.  I chose a variety of inks from the Brights Colour family including Real Red, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and of course Bermuda Bay and with the different sizes of the swirly images, created my own background.

I found a matching sentiment from Suite Sentiments stamp set and stamped this on Whisper White using Melon Mambo ink.  I used the Tags & Labels Framelits Dies to cut out "a ticket" (cause you always need a ticket to get entry to the rides), layered it on Bermuda Bay and mounted to the card with Dimensionals.

And there you have it....an easy to make bright and fun card!

Want to make this card??....You can!!
Contact me to find out how....or shop now.  
My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, 
just click the shopping trolley on the right.

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!
Make sure you are on my mailing list to received the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue COMING SOON!!!!!
 Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.
Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment