Monday 20 March 2017

Global Design Project #GDP078 - Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone

 Welcome to the Global Design Project for this week.  Today we are working with a sketch.  I love sketches and often use them when creating my 12 x 12 scrapbooking layouts.

Here is our sketch today: 

I have gone back to basics with this one and kept it really simple.  I use this simple style for thank you cards to my customers.  Here is my card:


I have chosen Emerald Envy for this project and started with a standard card base layered with Whisper White.  I then layered a strip of solid colour and a slightly narrower strip of In Colour Designer Series Paper.  Using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, I cut two circles of green and white and stamped the greeting from One Big Meaning stamp set.  I mounted this to the card with a few Dimensionals and punched out a butterfly using the Elegant Butterfly Punch.
A couple of Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish off.

Want to make this card??....You can!!
Contact me to find out how....or shop now.  
My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, 
just click the shopping trolley on the right.

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

 Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.
Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment