Thursday 23 March 2017

Happy Birthday Zane

Hi Everyone

Our friend's grandson turned one over the weekend and as always, 1st birthdays are a really big deal. Unfortunately we couldn't be there on the day but caught up with them a few days after with a special gift.

And of course when there are presents, there are cards.
Here is the really cute baby card I made.

Happy Birthday Zane!!


I tried to keep this really fun and simple and be a keepsake for his mum.  
I have a Basic Black card base and layered this with Mint Macaron and Whisper White.

I stamped the white cardstock with images from the Zoo Babies Stamp Set. This set is retired now but I just can't part with it.  It is so cute!!! 
I teamed this with the Number of Years Stamp Set for the sentiment and the stamped #1 image, then I used the Large Number Framelits Dies to cut out the #1 and mount it with Dimensionals.  The balloon is from the Balloon Adventures Stamp Set.

This is such a quick and easy card and can be changed around to suit any age.

Want to make this too???? You can!! 
Contact me to find out how....or shop now. My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, just click the shopping trolley image on the right.  

Do you live in Australia? 
To request a copy of the latest catalogues contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

 Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
See you again soon

Leisa
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment