Monday 13 March 2017

Just a Note

Hi Everyone

It's the start of another week and if you have been following me recently, you will know that I completed my 7 day challenge that Kylie Bertucci posted in her Aim for Alaska group last week.  The challenge was to blog every day for a week.  Now to some this might come really easily....for me it was a challenge but I did it!!!

So this week I have set myself the same challenge....with a twist.
This week my challenge is to blog every day and each blog post with showcase a Designer Series Paper Suite in the current Stampin' Up!® Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues - keeping in the spirit of #loveitchopit


Day 1: This Christmas - Designer Series Specialty Paper
2016-2017 Annual Catalogue


This 12x 12 pack is great value with six designs and each double sided, there will be no shortage of projects here.  The pack contains 24 sheets, 4 each of the six designs. This suite coordinate with Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Very Vanilla card stock.

Now I know Christmas is still a while away yet, so I have selected a design that can be used any time of year.  Here is the card I have created today:


Using the Basic Black coordinating card stock as my base, I adhered a piece of the Designer Series Paper (DSP) using Multi Purpose Liquid Glue.
I chose the sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set which matches perfectly with the DSP theme.  I stamped this on Very Vanilla card stock, then cut out with a label die from the Tags & Labels Framelits Dies set.  I then chose a slightly larger die of the same shape to cut out a Basic Black label and adhered them together as shown.  I used a few Dimensionals to raise the label off the card for a bit of dimension. 

So there you have it!  A card that can be used for any occasion.

Want to make this card??....You can!!
Contact me to find out how....or shop now.  
My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, 
just click the shopping trolley on the right.

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  
Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.
Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment