Wednesday 5 April 2017

The Easter Bunny is COMING!!!

Hi Everyone

April is here.... the weather is slowly cooling down here in Perth but mother nature has certainly not been kind to the east coast of Australia. I have alot of crafty buddies in Queensland and New South Wales.  My thoughts and prayers are with them and hope they stay safe 💙

This is month 4 of my new Monthly Promotional Offers - Each month I will have an exclusive offer which I will post here on my blog and available through my online store

Here is April's offer below:

The Easter Bunny is COMING!!!!
Purchase any Stampin’ Up! ® product this month and you will receive 
a pack of CHOCOLATE CHIP A4 Cardstock FREE!!


Offer valid: 1st April to 30th April 2017
(offer valid for one order only)

This offer is available when ordering through my online store 
and using April VIP Code DHPJNW2J

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

Make sure you are on my mailing list to received the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue COMING SOON!!!!!
 
Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!
 
Is your wish list over $169????? then why not join Stampin’ Up! ® and enjoy all the benefits.  You get to choose $235 worth or products to make you your starter kit – for only $169. Whether you like stamps, inks, papers etc you pick what YOU want….. You'll get FREE shipping, receive a minimum 20% discount on all future orders AND BEST OF ALL you'll get to see the 
NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE NEXT WEEK!!! 
Yes next week!!! That's almost 2 months before its official launch date!

So why wait???

Get all of this with no contracts!  You can join for the freebies, join for the discounts or join to create your own business - whatever the reason it's entirely your choice and there is no obligation - come and go as you please
(personally, I joined for the freebies and discounts lol )
I would love to have you on my team.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Crafting

Bye for now
Leisa

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment