Friday 7 April 2017

Great Friend

Hi Everyone

It's Friday but a very special and exciting Friday this week.  Not only is it the Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights........It's ONSTAGE LOCAL weekend.  Yep, tonight is the start of one and a half fun filled days here in Australia beginning with Centre Stage for all demonstrators titled Silver Elite and above.  Tomorrow is a full day of learning and playing with new products for all demonstrators AND we get to see the NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE!!!

I will have lots of new products and ideas to share with you all - but I'm sworn to secrecy for a little while.  So if you want to find out before anyone else, then JOIN MY TEAM (details below) and enjoy the perks of being the first to know!!!

I was playing around with the Window Shopping stamp set from the Occasions catalogue and I was drawn to the large sentiment.

Here is my creation:


I already had some Melon Mambo card bases ready so I just added a design from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.  Stamped the sentiment on Whisper White, cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, added Dimensionals and I was finished.....a really quick design for bulk cards. 

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

Make sure you are on my mailing list to received the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue COMING SOON!!!!! (like NEXT WEEK!!)
 
Is your wish list over $169????? then why not join Stampin’ Up! ® and enjoy all the benefits.  You get to choose $235 worth or products to make you your starter kit – for only $169. Whether you like stamps, inks, papers etc you pick what YOU want….. You'll get FREE shipping, receive a minimum 20% discount on all future orders AND BEST OF ALL you'll get to see the 
NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE NEXT WEEK!!! 
Yes next week!!! That's almost 2 months before its official launch date!

So why wait???

Get all of this with no contracts!  You can join for the freebies, join for the discounts or join to create your own business - whatever the reason it's entirely your choice and there is no obligation - come and go as you please
(personally, I joined for the freebies and discounts lol )
I would love to have you on my team.



The Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights are every Friday night and you can vote for your favourite project. I hope you feel my creation is worthy of your vote and if so you can cast your vote HERE
Voting opens at 7pm AEDST

We all love receiving comments on our blogs so be sure to check out all the 
amazing projects from this talented team of demonstrators.


Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!



                    I hope you have enjoyed my post today.


Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Crafting

Bye for now
Leisa











2 comments:

  1. Any friend would be very happy to receive such a bright, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie wasnt sure of the layout at first but its growing on me xx

      Delete