Monday 3 April 2017

A Super Simple Birthday Card

Hi Everyone

Back at work for another week and it's going to be a busy one.  In our office at work we have 5 birthdays in the next 8 days, so cards are in demand.

I need quick and simple cards in times like these.  So I find using Designer Series Paper and a simple sentiment is the best way to do a number of cards at once.  You may remember my Designer Series Paper challenge a few weeks ago, highlighting the gorgeous range of papers Stampin' Up!® have on offer.

I have revisited a favourite from my challenge in Succulent Garden.
This is such a beautiful pattern and colour range with never ending combinations. 


And remember you can make 72 card fronts from just one pack of Designer Series Paper......how good is that!!!!
My card today:



Using Sweet Sugarplum card stock really brings out the soft pinks and plum colours in the paper.  I used a sentiment from Because You Care (retired) stamp set.  I can't give up this set - I love the font on these sentiments and as you can see, it fits perfectly when using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.

Want to make this too???? You can!! 
Contact me to find out how....or shop now. My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, just click the shopping trolley image on the right.  

Do you live in Australia? 
To request a copy of the latest catalogues contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!
Make sure you are on my mailing list to received the 
2017-2018 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue COMING SOON!!!!!

Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
See you again soon

Leisa
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment