Saturday 15 April 2017

Onstage Local 2017 - Perth Australia


Onstage Local was held in Perth and Sydney on Saturday the 8th April and as I registered early (like the first day registrations opened) was one of the lucky ones......alot missed out; it sold out within 3-4 days. 

The Crazy Crafters rocked Onstage this year!!!
In total there were 38 of my fellow team members that attended - 35 went to Sydney and 3 in Perth.   And thanks to some really clever photography skills by Bruno Bertucci, here we all are...


Coincidentally us Perth girls all had the same badge for the Prize Patrol


Here's me with Marian Fleming and Lisa Whitehead.  It was great to meet up with other Crazy's.....I was beginning to think I was the only one in WA!!

I received some lovely swaps 


Marian, Lisa and myself must have been so excited and caught up in the moment as we actually forgot to swap with each other.....

I got to meet the lovely Kelly Kent and her mum Sheila, and caught up with Lisa Claridge and Yvonne Pree again after meeting them on the plane to Brisbane for Onstage last November.

I was also lucky enough to get a snap with some Stampin' Up!® celebrities

Clare Langsford from Demonstrator Support


Donna Williams also part of the head office team


And the lovely Sarah Klass


It was such a fun day, I wish it never ended..

Wanna see what happens at Onstage???
Onstage is a demonstrator only event so the only way you will get to see what happens is if you are a demonstrator.  
And there is no better time to join than NOW!!! 
Why you ask??  Here's why....


Yes, I have the brand new 2017/2018 Annual Catalogue in my hot little hands.

So many gorgeous new products in here - unfortunately I can only show you the cover as the catalogue launches on June 1st.
But if you want to see it early and enjoy a pre order period before the launch date this is what you need to do....

JOIN!!

That's right! If you live in Australia, you can join my team and get to see the entire catalogue now and enjoy a pre order period for demonstrators only from the 1st of May - that's a whole month before the launch 
and just 3 weeks from now.
Get your choice of products to the value of $235 for just $169 and from May 1st you can order from the new catalogue and get 20% discount - YES 20%!! Demonstrators receive a minimum of 20% discount on all future orders, free products, great training and support. There is no lock in contracts, you can leave at any time.....but why would you with so many great benefits on offer?

 Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

Make sure you are on my mailing list to received the NEW 2017-2018 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue COMING SOON!!!!! 

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.

Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment