Friday 28 April 2017

For All Occasions Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights


Hi Everyone..

Another Friday rolls around before what is going to be a gorgeous and sunny weekend here in WA.

For tonight's Team Project Highlights, I am showing one of the cards I did for the Crazy Crafters Sneak Peep Blog Hop yesterday.

Here is my card:


I started with a Whisper White card base, and layered with Night of Navy.  I chose a co-ordinating design from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper, and I used two sentiments together with a few smaller floral images from the stamp set. The Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies got a bit of a workout again too!!! (I love those framelits). I mounted the sentiment with Dimensionals and finished off with a bit of Daffodil Delight Double Stitched Ribbon and a bow.

  Did you know that from just one pack of 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper you can make 72 card fronts just like the ones above?????  Imagine the possibilities.....

The Delightful Daisy Suite is available in the New Annual Catalogue from 1st June........do you want to get this early????  Keep reading to find out how!!!

Want to make this card??....You can!!
Contact me to find out how....or shop now.  
My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, 
just click the shopping trolley on the right.

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

Make sure you are on my mailing list to received the NEW 2017-2018 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue COMING SOON!!!!! 

Here's a sneak peak!!



Yes, I have the brand new 2017/2018 Annual Catalogue in my hot little hands.

So many gorgeous new products in here - unfortunately I can only show you the cover as the catalogue launches on June 1st.
But if you want to see it early and enjoy a pre order period before the launch date this is what you need to do....

JOIN!!

That's right! If you live in Australia, you can join my team and get to see the entire catalogue now and enjoy a pre order period for demonstrators only from the 2nd of May - that's NEXT WEEK!!! and a whole month before the launch date!

Get your choice of products to the value of $235 for just $169 and from May 2nd you can order from the new catalogue and get 20% discount - YES 20%!! Demonstrators receive a minimum of 20% discount on all future orders, free products, great training and support. There is no lock in contracts, you can leave at any time.....but why would you with so many great benefits on offer?

Don't wait till the 1st June to enjoy these awesome products I have showcased today, JOIN NOW and reap the benefits.

Image may contain: text

The Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights are every Friday night and you can vote for your favourite project. I hope you feel my creation is worthy of your vote and if so you can cast your vote HERE
Voting opens at 7pm AEST

We all love receiving comments on our blogs so be sure to check out all the 
amazing projects from this talented team of demonstrators.

Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.

Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment