Tuesday 11 April 2017

2017/2018 Annual Catalogue and Retiring List



It's finally here!!

Yes, I have the brand new 2017/2018 Annual Catalogue in my hot little hands.

Wanna see????



So many gorgeous new products in here - unfortunately I can only show you the cover as the catalogue launches on June 1st.
But if you want to see it early and enjoy a pre order period before the launch date this is what you need to do....

JOIN!!

That's right! If you join my team, you get to see the entire catalogue and enjoy a pre order period for demonstrators only from the 1st of May - that's a whole month before the launch and just 3 weeks from now.
Get your choice of products to the value of $235 for just $169 and from May 1st you can order from the new catalogue and get 20% off - YES 20%!! Demonstrators receive a minimum of 20% discount on all future orders, free products, great training and support. There is no lock in contracts, you can leave at any time.....but why would you with so many great benefits on offer?




But with the excitement of new products come a bit a sadness too when we must say goodbye to some of our favourites.
But again there is massive savings on some of these items with up to 50% off retail prices.  These items are strictly WHILE STOCKS LAST so don't dilly dally too long or you will miss out.
Check out the Retiring List HERE

And don't forget to use April's VIP code DHPJNW2J when placing your order.  Every order receives a FREE gift from me.

Do you live in Australia?
To request a copy of the latest catalogue, contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!

I hope you are excited about the new catalogue as I am!!
If you have any questions, you can contact me through the above link.

Hope you have a great day.

Bye for now
Leisa

xx



 



No comments:

Post a Comment