Thursday 30 November 2017

Crazy Crafters Project Highlights - Congratulations


Hi Everyone

Well it's almost the end of 2017.....seems like only yesterday I was saying Happy New Year!  Today I have a really simple yet elegant card as part of the Crazy Crafters Projects Highlights.

A friend asked me to do a Wedding card for her...with 2 days notice.  
Here is what I came up with...



Starting with Very Vanilla thick cardstock as my base, I adhered a design from the Bundle of Love Designer Series Paper stack.  I really love this design as its like a gold foil droplet and looks really elegant.  I then stamped the Congratulations sentiment from Floral Phrases stamp set on a piece of Very Vanilla in Versamark, then used Gold Emboss Powder and heat embossed. I adhered the sentiment with Dimensionals


The inside of the card I selected a verse from the Special Celebrations stamp set and also heat embossed with Gold Emboss Powder.
A very simple card with a very elegant look.

BIG NEWS!!!!

The NEW Occasions catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure are just around the corner and you don't want to miss it.  

Make sure you are on my mailing list to received the NEW 2018 Stampin' Up!® Occasions/Sale-A-Bration Catalogue COMING SOON!!!!! 

Here's a sneak peak!!



So many gorgeous new products in here - unfortunately I can only show you the cover as the catalogue launches on 3rd January 2018.
But if you want to see it early and enjoy a pre order period before the launch date this is what you need to do....

JOIN!!

That's right! If you live in Australia, you can join my team and get to see the entire catalogue now and enjoy a pre order period for demonstrators only starting TODAY!!!! that's a whole month before the launch date!

Get your choice of products to the value of $235 for just $169 and can add any of the products from the Occasions catalogue! You also get to enjoy a minimum of 20% discount on all future orders, free products, great training and support. There is no lock in contracts, you can leave at any time.....but why would you with so many great benefits on offer?

But wait.....THERE'S MORE!!!!


Say hello to the retiring items in the Year-End Sales Event.  Retiring products will no longer be available for purchase after 2nd January 2018. 
Save up to 50% on selected products.  Click on the shopping trolley to the right to see the full range of products available

Why not 'Follow Me' and that way you will never miss a post.  Pop in your email details on the top right of my page - it's that easy!!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.

Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon

Leisa 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment