Sunday 8 October 2017

World Cardmaking Day 2017



Hi everyone...This post is a teeny bit long....but there is so much to tell :)

I am so glad there is a day nominated around the world for making cards. There is nothing more enjoyable for me to receive a handmade card, knowing that the person who made it loves making them as much as I do....so much that I made a bundle to celebrate this wonderful occasion.


I will highlight each of the cards I made over the coming weeks.  To start off here is a card I made with the Tranquil Tulips stamp set. 


Using Bermuda Bay, Basic Black and Whisper White I created a layered card stamping the images from the Tranquil Tulips stamp set in Bermuda Bay and Wild Wasabi ink.  The Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies finishes the Happy Birthday sentiment from Special Celebrations stamp set nicely.  A piece of  Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon and a scatter of Rhinestone Basic Jewels completes the card.

The Tranquil Tulips stamp set is a Hostess set that you can choose FREE using your Stampin' Rewards when you place a qualifying order in my online store.

Now here's some great news!!!

STAMPIN' BLENDS ARE BACK!!


At the moment they are ONLY AVAILABLE TO DEMONSTRATORS - and we are unsure when they will be released for customers to purchase.
So if you are like me and JUST HAVE TO HAVE THEM NOW - Join my team today!!!
As a new demonstrator, you can add the NEW Stampin' Blends as part of your starter kit. The Stampin' Blends Marker Collection is a full set of 26 markers plus the colour lifter and has a retail value of $209.25AUD plus postage (around $11.50). You get the whole collection PLUS MORE for just $169 and FREE POSTAGE a saving of over $50!! 


If you love colouring - you will LOVE these markers and what better way to get them all at a discounted price. BUT HURRY!! This exclusive offer is only available from 1st - 15th October 2017

WHO LOVES PAPER?????  I DO!!!
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE!! - ON SALE 1ST - 31ST OCTOBER



NEED SOME STAMPS TO MATCH YOUR PAPER SELECTION?
In conjunction with World Card Making Day get 15% off these selected stamp sets and Notecards with envelopes
ENDS 10TH OCTOBER SO BE QUICK!!!

WHY NOT BECOME A STAMPIN' UP!® DEMONSTRATOR?

I always welcome like minded people who love creating handmade cards and gifts, and who love sharing their creativity with others to join my team. Create your own starter kit with YOUR CHOICE of products (including the NEW Stampin' Blends until 15th Oct), enjoy ongoing discounts (minimum 20%), free products, sneak peaks, and see new catalogues before anyone else!  And better still...........enjoy all of this until April 2018 with no minimum sales targets!!
What's the catch I hear you ask? There is no catch.......if you decide that Stampin' Up!® is not right for you, that's fine, you just don't order anything else. 
So you want to join?  Click HERE to get started now!! You will be glad you did!! 

Don't forget all these offers are for a limited time only so don't dilly dally or you will miss out...and I wouldn't like to see that happen.

Thanks for stopping by
See you soon

Leisa
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment