Thursday 31 August 2017

2017 HOLIDAY CATALOGUE

 2017 HOLIDAY CATALOGUE IS LIVE ON 1ST SEPT

It's finally here, 1st September has arrived and we can all now shop to our hearts content in the New 2017 Holiday Catalogue.

Oh my, I don't know where to start....this catalogue is jam packed with everything Christmas and Halloween. But don't let that stop you from utilising these new stamp sets for other occasions throughout the year.  Over the next week I will be sharing different projects and ideas so you can make the most of your purchases.
To kick off we are talking paper, ribbon and embellishments.  Now if you are like me, you want everything all at once right?  Well, with my share packages,  you can get a bit of everything - all at once.

  Many people are afraid to cut up their paper. So why not let me cut it for you. 
Introducing my Holiday Catalogue Paper Shares.
It's a great way to get a bit of everything without a big cost. You will receive 108 6x6 sheets of Designer Series Paper featuring all suites in the New 2017 Holiday Catalogue.



I also have available a Ribbon Share and an Embellishment Share. The pics below are showing what you will get in each share and the cost - Postage is $5 per share however if you order all 3 shares - postage is FREE.  These are not available through my online store - to place your order contact me at www.leisascraftcave.stampinup.net
You must reside in Australia to purchase from me.

Don't have your copy of the New Holiday Catalogue yet? 
Then you better follow this link so I can mail you a copy http://eepurl.com/cTTDxH

Shop 24/7 at your leisure in my online store here

 Be sure to check back for great project ideas using products from the new catalogue.

Thanks for stopping by
See you again soon
Leisa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment