Friday 24 February 2017

Thinking of You - Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights


Hello and welcome to Friday!!

As always, Friday means Project Highlights with the Crazy Crafters.

Last weekend I was creating cards for various occasions and blog hops and a few involved using washi tape.  Now if you are like me, you have a tonne of washi tape sitting in a basket somewhere that very rarely gets used - right??

Well I decided it was about time that I put some of that washi to good use.  
So I created the card below:


Again I have used my favourite colour combination of Night of Navy and Whisper White.  I made a ribbon border top and bottom with Floral Boutique Designer Series Washi Tape and cut the dragonfly using Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from the Window Shopping stamp set in Night of Navy ink.

I couldn't believe how easy this card was to create - I made 10 cards in 10 minutes!!!!
That's a record for me!

Want to make this too???? You can!! 
Contact me to find out how....or shop now. My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience, just click the shopping trolley image on the right.  

Do you live in Australia? 
To request a copy of the latest catalogues contact me here 
and I will mail one to you FREE!!



The Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights are every Friday night and you can vote for your favourite project. I hope you feel my creation is worthy of your vote and if so you can cast your vote HERE

We all love receiving comments on our blogs so be sure to check out all the amazing projects from this talented team of demonstrators.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today

Thanks so much for stopping by.
See you again soon

Leisa
xx

2 comments: