Tuesday 13 December 2016

Classroom Christmas Gifts

Hello everyone

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way but this year as gone so fast.  It seems to go quicker and quicker each year and I've been busy with family and getting organised for the festive season, my blog has been a little neglected.


So you can imagine my panic when my son comes home from school on Thursday last week and says he needs 25 Christmas cards and gifts for his classmates.........by the next morning!!!

So off to the craft cave I go - and this is the end result. 


I made the cards 4" x 4" from Real Red card stock and layered with Whisper White Thick.  I used the Ho Ho Ho! sentiment from Greetings from Santa stamp set and the Christmas Tree and stars to create a framed look.  Images are stamped in Red Red and Garden Green.

I must give credit to Jackie Bultje
from ThePamperedStamper.com for the cute little gift pouches.  They are so simple to make in no time and can easily be made in different sizes depending on your paper size.  Check out her Youtube Video here.

This is so quick you could use it for treat bags at kids parties too!

Also remember the Year End Close Outs Sale in on now

Be quick to grab some bargains at up to 60% off retail prices. But hurry this sales end 3rd Jan 2017.

I hope you've enjoyed my project today. If you would like to purchase these or any other Stampin' Up! products, you can through my online store HERE - it's open 24/7 for your convenience.

Until next time
Bye for now
Leisa xx





No comments:

Post a Comment